13 ODDBALL APPS (The Frisky):
1) BellyButton. It does nothing but show pictures of belly buttons. That's it. The iTunes store review of it says, "Pointless, bizarre, and strangely amusing." That's really all I'm looking for in an app. In life, really.
2) The Poop Analyzer. It gives you diagnostics and medical advice based on your poop! After you go, you answer some questions about the characteristics of your poop and it tells you what's up with your feces. Fun!
3) Zit Picker. Using two fingers you can pick and pop the zits on your friends' faces. So satisfying. And no threat of infection.
4) Hiccup Begone. It's a circus-themed app that tours you through a sideshow of ten scientifically proven ways to get rid of those annoying hiccups.
5) Run Pee. It helps you plan when to go pee during a movie so you don't miss anything. A timer will go off at the best times to pee. Genius.
6) Annoy-A-Teen. It emits irritatingly high frequency sounds that most adults have lost their ability to hear, thereby targeting teenagers.
7) Dog Effects. We all need Dog Effects. Why? Because drawing and painting with dogs is what life is all about. Or at least, what it should be all about.
8) Cover-Up. If you're phobic about using public restrooms because of the noises, this app will help you get over that. Cover-up masks unpleasant bathroom sounds by simulating sound effects like running water, hand-dryers and blow dryers. And it looks like a makeup compact. Clever.
9) Sim Stapler. I'm just going to quote the app store: "The first true office equipment simulator, SimStapler brings all of the thrill and excitement of a 'real' stapler right to the palm of your hand."
10) iHobo. There's nothing fun about iHobo, but if you're looking to improve your compassion response (who isn't?), it's fantastic. For three days you'll have a young, homeless person living in your smartphone. Alerts will tell you when he needs stuff. It's your job to take care of him before he gets into trouble. Proceeds go to a homeless charity. Heavy.
11) iVooDoo. Just stick the pins in your virtual voo doo doll and manifest away. Use it for good (landing that new job) or evil (getting revenge on your stupid ex).
12) iFart. you can choose from 30 different fart sounds, record your own farts and even share them with your social network.
13) Zips. Totally useless, but totally fun, Zips is an app that lets you play with zippers. That is all. It was named the #1 Dumbest App by CNN Money. Perfect. Need it.